Before opening a franchise
- Resume:Applicants need to send his or her resume to the Head Office in order to set up the first meeting. The qualification of applicant is to 4 Years College Degree in any accredited college or university.
- Financial resource: Initial payment for the main office $80,000. Plus about $40,000-70,000 for office & classrooms, equipment, supplies, marketing, etc. Total $120,000-$150,000 estimated. However, on the Grand Opening Day, about 40 registrations in average are used to be made so that about $12,000 will be returned in a month quickly and $12,000 in subsequent months on a recurring basis.
- First meeting Fee $500non-refundable: This first deposit becomes a credit towards the initial payment, which is collected at the time you sign the actual agreement with Business Compass® LLC Head Office. This meeting lasts about 4 hours.
- Location: A prospective location of Robotics Nerd® is recommended by Business Compass LLC.
- Second meeting is scheduled after the first meeting, approximately 4 hours long. At this time, a non-refundable 10% deposit of the initial payment ($8,000) is required. The applicant will receive the agreement form to review within 10 days.
- Sign up: The third meeting, the applicant will sign the agreement with the balance of the initial payment due at that time.
- Training & Education:After paperwork is finalized, the applicant will receive assistance with related information, such as; finding location and office supplies, how to hire instructors, the best way to market, training and education on how to use Robotics Nerd Online system, Open House preparation, etc.
- Open House:Within 3-4 months after Signing up, the prospective branch director will host an Open House for their Grand Opening. Students and parents attending the Open House are scheduled to receive a special discount of $200 if they register at the Grand Opening. This discount will help to support the new branch. CEO & Founder of Business Compass LLC and other staff members will celebrate and provide a presentation of Robotics Nerd system for the attendants. Usually, about 40 registrations will be made at Open House.
After opening a franchise
- 10% royalty from tuition
- Material/Development Fee and AWS (Amazon Web Services) Fee for Online access:
- Sharing advertisement fee with other branches as long as the new location is in the range of delivery of the advertisement.
Details on the above and other information are on the agreement paper that the applicant will receive at the second meeting.